- To promote and support technology information to members. To raise the quality and standard of the tannery to be comparable to international tanneries.
- To be a representative for negotiation and cooperation to drive the tanning business to effectively compete in the international market. To be able to continuously generate income for businesses and countries. To research leather business information for both domestic and international markets which can generate income and create opportunities for the tanning business.
- To promote and support trade shows at domestic and international fairs.
- To promote, support, cooperate, and research the leather business industry which can extend and contribute to the tanning business for further systems development and marketing support.
- To represent the association members in making negotiations with the government or individuals and organizations
in connection with the welfare of the tanning industry and promote members for greater success
- To support the waste water treatment system for the members of the association
- To support online business negotiation (online business matching), E-Commerce, etc.